Dining At The Castle
Fuel up for your day with a fresh Castle La Crosse breakfast! Enjoy endless Wisconsin roasted coffee, freshly baked goodies, and creamy yogurt, followed by a hearty main course. We take pride that breakfast at the Castle is delicious, creative, and casual.
We are committed to serving local and farm-to-table ingredients whenever possible, and are proud to support many area farms.
Breakfast is served buffet-style, chef's choice, from 8:00 to 10:00 am. in the Breakfast Room. Coffee, tea, and juices are available at 7:00 a.m.
With special arrangements, you may also dine in our Library or Drawing Room. Just let us know in advance. We'll be happy to seat you.
We do our best to honor dietary restrictions and always use the best organic ingredients available.
Enjoy Every Bite!
Our breakfasts are always created fresh from our kitchen. Some of our favorites include:
- Fritatta: skillet style with eggs, potatoes, cheese, and sausage; the possibilities are endless.
- Streuselkuchen - a German breakfast pastry specialty.
- Applesauce Waffles
- Flaky, Buttery, Empanadas: bursting with delicious cheese, ham, and leeks
- Delicious Potatoes: the perfect compliment for your breakfast feast
- Blueberry Muffins: freshly baked and bursting with Wisconsin blueberries
- Banana Nut Bread, baked fresh daily for every breakfast
- Cinnamon Chip Scones, a Castle favorite
- Stuffed Squash: delicious with soft cooked eggs, sausages and vegetables.
- Cinnamon Chip Scones, another Castle favorite
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, freshly baked everyday and always available during Check-In
Savor every bite! Best of all, breakfast is always included in your stay at the Castle.